The City Council will be holding the following public hearings:
Committee on Ordinances Public Hearing
October 26, 2020 at 5:30 o’clock P.M
- Petition from Nicholas J. Hemond, Esquire, Darrow, Everett, LLP, One Turks Head Place, Suite 1200, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, requesting a Zone Change for the property located on Assessor’s Plat 65, Lot 384 (109 Canton Street), from R-3 to C-1.
- Petition from John J. Garrahy Law, LLC 2088 Broad Street, Cranston, Rhode Island 02905, dated August 24, 2020, requesting a Zone Change for the property located on Assessor’s Plat 2, Lot 15 (50 Ashburton Street), from M-1 to M-MU-75.
- Petition from Bret W. Jedele, Chace Ruttenberg & Freedman, LLP, dated August 27, 2020, requesting a Zone Change for the property located on Assessor’s Plat 23, Lots 27-35, 743 and 883 (16-42 Somerset Street), from R-3 to C-2. (16-42 Somerset, 17-27 Portland and 34 Hayward)
Sign-Up to provide public comment on this topic:
To view the Public Hearing live, please visit City Council’s YouTube Channel. Please note that you may need to refresh the page until the “LIVE” link appears once the meeting begins streaming.
Anyone who would like to submit written testimony can do so by emailing it to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing it to 25 Dorrance Street, Room 311, Providence, RI 02903.
Any individual who would like to provide public comment during the hearing MUST pre-register using the meeting link below or by calling 401-680-5248 by 3:00 p.m. on the day of each meeting.
- Complete and submit the sign-up forms above.
- A representative of the City Clerk will call the number listed below to confirm a speaker. If we are not able to speak to a person directly at the number provided, you may not be recognized to speak.
- Once confirmed, we will attempt to respond in writing via e-mail. Please join the meeting using the Zoom Meeting credentials at the top of the agenda posted on the Open Meetings Portal. We look forward to your testimony!