The City Council will be holding the following public hearings:
Committee on Ordinances – Public Hearing
May 24, 2021 @ 5:30 PM
- An Ordinance in Amendment of Chapter 27 of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Providence Entitled: “The City of Providence Zoning Ordinance,” Approved November 24, 2014, As Amended, to add certain parcels to the Historic Overlay District.
- Petition from 14 Vinton, LLC, requesting a Zone Change for the property located on Assessor’s Plat 28, Lot 682 (14 Vinton Street), from R-3 to C-2. The uses on said property shall be restricted to either two-family, three-family, or multi-family dwellings.
To view the Public Hearing live, please visit City Council’s YouTube Channel. Please note that you may need to refresh the page until the “LIVE” link appears once the meeting begins streaming.
Anyone who would like to submit written testimony can do so by emailing it to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing it to 25 Dorrance Street, Room 311, Providence, RI 02903.
Any individual who would like to provide public comment during the hearing MUST pre-register using the meeting link below or by calling 401-680-5248 by 3:00 p.m. on the day of each meeting.
- Complete and submit the sign-up forms above.
- A representative of the City Clerk will call the number listed below to confirm a speaker. If we are not able to speak to a person directly at the number provided, you may not be recognized to speak.
- Once confirmed, we will attempt to respond in writing via e-mail. Please join the meeting using the Zoom Meeting credentials at the top of the agenda posted on the Open Meetings Portal. We look forward to your testimony!